11:41 a.m. Officers received a report of a space heater catching fire on Jan. 21 at Regents Residential College that wasn’t previously reported. Public Safety and the Kentucky State Fire Marshall were notified.
8:50 p.m. Officers were advised of a drug complaint at Franklin Residential College. A criminal report was taken for tampering with physical evidence.
5:43 a.m. A caller reported being stuck on an elevator in Hart Residential College. Public Safety and Central Heating and Cooling was notified. The elevator was then placed out of service.
9:43 p.m. A caller reported the smell of marijuana at James H. Richmond Residential College. Public Safety was notified.
4:19 a.m. A caller reported a medical emergency at Springer Residential College. Public Safety, Murray Ambulance Service and Student Affairs were notified, and Murray Ambulance Service transported the patient to the hospital.
1:28 p.m. A caller reported an individual being stuck on an elevator in Hart Residential College. Public Safety and Facilities Management were notified.
12:08 a.m. A caller reported a smell of marijuana at Hester Residential College. Public Safety was notified and a report was taken.
11:04 p.m. A caller reported loud noises and screaming in College Courts 100 Block. Public Safety was notified and a report was issued.
12:26 a.m. Officers received a noise complaint via the LiveSafe App at Dodson Street and Murray Police Department was notified.
12:49 a.m. Officers conducted a traffic stop on Payne Street and a citation was issued for failure to wear a seatbelt, failure to illuminate headlights and possession of an open alcohol container in the vehicle.
11:33 a.m. Officers conducted a traffic stop at I21 and Waldrop Street and a citation was issued for driving 43 mph in a 25 mph zone.
8:22 p.m. Public Safety received a General Incident Reporting Form referencing a harassment complaint that occurred off-campus and Murray Police Department were notified.
3:14 p.m. A caller requested a welfare check of a person living off-campus. Murray Police Department was notified.
3:15 p.m. A caller reported a smoke detector going off in College Courts 300 Block. Public Safety were notified and the smoke detector was located in a dumpster.
Escorts – 2
Arrests – 0
Motor assists – 5