Compiled by Mark McFarland, Assistant Sports Editor
- Upset of UT Martin: The Racers upset the No. 1 seed in the OVC Tournament with a 78-76 win in the semifinals. It was the first time since going to an eight seeded system that an eighth seed has beaten the first seed. Sophomore forward and guard Ke’Shunan James scored 20 points and 13 rebounds in the victory.
- The Racers earned the right to play in the OVC Tournament for the first time since the 2012-13 season where they lost in the first round against Eastern Kentucky 62-51.
- After losing at Southeast Missouri State by 37 points Feb. 3, the Racers defeated the Redhawks 80-61 at home Feb. 13. Freshman forward and guard Abria Gulledge scored 14 points to help the Racers clinch the win.
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville beat Murray State in the first meeting 64-61 at the CFSB Center Jan. 23. On Feb. 10, the Racers avenged the loss by beating the Cougars 79-76 at SIUE. Senior forward Kyra Gulledge scored 19 points and 11 rebounds to give the Racers the edge.
- The Racers won their first conference game of the season Jan. 2 against Morehead State at home 83-79. James finished off the win with 32 points, 12 rebounds and three assists.
Compiled by Kelsey Randolph, Sports Editor
- On Feb. 27 the Racers beat UT Martin, the No. 1 seed in the OVC West, 79-55. Senior forward Jeffery Moss scored 33 points and shot 73 percent from the 3-point line. The Racers were previously beaten by UT Martin on national TV on Jan. 30.
- The Racers beat Austin Peay State 76-60 for their 7th straight win at the Dunn Center. Previously, the Governors won in a close game over the Racers, 76-73 at the CFSB Center. The win for the Racers was a victorious win between two rivalry schools.
- Moss became the 43rd member of the 1,000-Point Club during a game of the Gulf Coast Showcase in November. Moss was presented with a trophy ball by the late Bennie Purcell before the start of the Evansville game on Dec. 5.
- In their season opener on Nov. 13, 2015, the Racers won 105-55 against Harris-Stowe. This was their first winning game under Head Coach Matt McMahon. McMahon is the 12th coach to win his first game as head coach. Former Head Coach Steve Prohm won his first game against Harris-Stowe in 2011.
- Though the Racers didn’t win, they held the Georgia Bulldogs, an SEC school, to 30 percent shooting from the floor in November. The Racers lost 63-52 but not without fighting for the lead in the second half with two minutes left.