12:05 a.m. A caller reported found marijuana at Hart Residential College. Officers were notified and an information report was taken.
1:33 p.m. A caller reported a sparking outlet in the Wellness Center. Officers were notified. No threat of fire was found.
1:32 a.m. Officers conducted a traffic stop at First Presbyterian Church. A verbal warning was issued for failure to wear a seatbelt.
2:14 p.m. A traffic stop was conducted by officers in the parking lot of Richmond Residential College. A written warning was issued for disregarding a stop sign.
12:40 a.m. A fight was reported at the Sigma Chi fraternity house. Officers were notified. The incident was referred to the Murray Police Department.
11:56 a.m. A caller reported an animal complaint at College Courts. Officers and the Housing Office were notified. A report was taken.
12:20 a.m. A noise complaint at the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity house was received by Public Safety and Emergency Management. The Murray Police Department was notified.
12:58 a.m. A caller reported a verbal altercation at Springer Residential College. Officers were notified and a report was taken.
7:48 a.m. A caller reported suspicious packages at the Curris Center. Officers were notified and everything appeared normal upon arrival.
3:38 p.m. Officers conducted parking enforcement in the parking lot of Roy Stewart Stadium. Two citations were issued.
2:45 a.m. A medical emergency was reported at White Residential College. Officers were notified and the person was transported by ambulance to Murray-Calloway County Hospital.
12:39 p.m. Officers were flagged down by a person in the Curris Center parking lot. The person reported a motor vehicle hit and run collision. The victim refused a collision report. An information report was taken.
5:02 p.m. Officers conducted a traffic stop in the Hart Residential College parking lot. A verbal warning was given for disregarding a stop sign and failure to wear a seatbelt.
6:41 p.m. Public Safety and Emergency Management received a fire alarm activation in the CFSB Center. Officers, the Murray Fire Department and Central Heating and Cooling were notified. The alarm was caused by a mechanical malfunction.
Call of Fame
Oct. 24, 12:42 a.m. A caller reported an intoxicated person in the lobby of Clark Residential College. The person was arrested and charged with alcohol intoxication and resisting arrest.