1. How long have you been playing your sport and why did it interest you to begin with?
“I started playing organized football when I was 5 years old. My dad and my uncles are what got me into the game, they all played football, and seeing them play and watching how they enjoyed the game made me want to play.”
2. What is it about your sport that makes you enjoy it?
“Everything I love the atmosphere of game day; I enjoy every aspect of football.”
3. How did it feel to win your first game of the season against Kentucky Wesleyan College and how did it feel to play against Northern Illinois University last weekend?
“It felt great winning the game against KWC—good way to start the season. And it was great playing against NIU. It was a great atmosphere.”
4. What do you most look forward to the rest of the season?
“I look forward to winning more games, and also bonding more with my teammates and coaches.”
5. If you could give one piece of advice to someone about accomplishment, what would you say?
“The best advice I would give is accomplishments are a great thing but always stay humble and want more. Don’t be satisfied with getting an accomplishment.”