1. How long have you been playing your sport and why did it interest you to begin with?
“I guess since I was 5 or however early you can start in rec leagues and I don’t know honestly, I tried every sport there was. My cousin actually played here at Murray State so I looked up to her a lot.”
2. What is it about your sport that makes you enjoy it?
“I’m just a competitive person. I like team sports a lot and I like the feeling of winning and scoring.”
3. How did it feel to win against an SEC school?
“It was awesome. We had already beat UK and Vandy in the spring but that doesn’t really count for anything so to win in the regular season, I think it was the first time in school history so it was pretty awesome.”
4. What do you most look forward to the rest of the season?
“Growing as a team, because we lost a lot of seniors so it’s going to take a lot of work but I really want to win an OVC championship.”
5. If you could give one piece of advice to someone about accomplishment, what would you say?
“It takes a lot of work to accomplish things, but the feeling of accomplishing something is worth it.”